Thursday 18 July 2013

Just a quick update on a few SMART repairs carried out recently. 


VW Golf with dented rear bumper, this was heated and reshaped the scratch repaired and sprayed.






LANDROVER Key scratch on front wing. The scratch was sanded out and repaired then resprayed.











SEAT front wing dented, the dent was pulled out and a very light skim of filler applied although it looks a different colour it was the time difference between photo’s and was almost dark by the time I had finished.









PEUGEOT rear door had been scraped along a post in the process denting and scratching it, the dent was pulled out and a light skim of filler applied and shaped, then of course repainted time taken approx 4 and a half hours


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I have read all your Blog this So Nice and Awesome service you have provided, I learn many new things from here and want implement my website. If you are also Know for Car Bodywork Repairs Sunderland New related to this then visit my website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog information.. We're an MPI-accredited collision repair shop providing complete automotive collision repair services for all kinds of cars, including hybrid cars, so you can get back to your routine in no time. winnipeg autobody repairs

    ReplyDelete

  3. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.

    Bumpers Painting and Repairs

    ReplyDelete